Let's Encrypt and certbot-auto problem

Hi *,

my websites are installed in a scheme like

/srv/
     APACHE_availlable/
     APACHE_conf.d/
     APACHE_configs/
     APACHE_enabled/
     CONFIG_webmail.tamay-dogan.net/
                                    htdocs/
                                    includes/
                                    logs/
                                    squirrelmail/
                                    ssl/cert.pem
                                        chain.pem
                                        fullchain.pem
                                        privkey.pem

and the WHOLE /srv/ directory run unpriviliged.   However,  certbot-auto
is working BUT, it modify all the time my VHost configs and then  Apache
does not more restart...  Also my configs are managed by a VHost Manager
and it can not more access the files because certbot-auto has to run  as
root and change the permissions of the config files.

Does  someone  know  a  Cert-Creator/Updater  which  allow  to   set   a
destination directory for the certs and does NOT touch the APACHE Config
files?

Note:   I even do not know, WHY certbot-auto change every time
        the Apache configs, even if nothing was changed...

Thanks in advance

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet
GNU/Linux Developer     00372-54541400