Re: WTF does Firefox 58?

On Monday, March 05, 2018 02:54:59 AM Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Hello Ð?иÑ?алий Ð?оÑ?онов,
>
>          (whatever this mean)

I think that is the gentleman's name, but not rendered properly--for example,
maybe his name (when he sent the post) contained UTF-8 characters (or some
other encoding, appropriate to his locale), and your computer (or, at least,
your email client), is not able (or set) to properly handle / render those.