Re: can someone tell me how to make FF fill out, or type into a form, and submit it?

I wonder, is wput available as a package? It's supposed to be able to do the reverse of what wget does. Curl might also get the job done too, but I think I'd try wput first.

On Sun, 4 Mar 2018, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:

Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 23:35:37
From: rhkramer@gmail.com
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: can someone tell me how to make FF fill out, or type into a form,
    and submit it?

On Sunday, March 04, 2018 10:19:00 PM Gene Heskett wrote:
I have just completed trying nearly all the browsers in the wheezy
repo's, without finding one that can do that. All, when arriving at such
a page, spin the mouse cursor forever, blocking any progress from that
point on. I can with most, type into the form, but the spinning cursor
prevents any response to the submit, or next page buttons. True even
when no pluggins are installed.

Is there a fix for this?

Do you have an example of a form / URL that doesn't work?  I don't think I
have any trouble.