Unable to use USB devices on debian testing installation ISO

Hi!
I am trying to install debian testing (netinst) inside a VM. My USB devices do not work, but only when using the debian image. They work fine in ubuntu.

I'm attaching the log and also putting a link to pastebin in case the attachment doesn't work.

This output is from the HOST, and that's what I see when I boot the same VM with an ubuntu or debian iso.

https://pastebin.com/raw/76kVRRpc

--
Stack is the new term for "I have no idea what I'm actually using".