Problem with Xorg logs

Title: signature_jp_2
Hi,

As testing is next to freeze, I wonder wether I should report bug now or find a workaround now for this problem. Even the bug is not critical, it is a problem bcause i pollues strongly my log file. Here is the contents of it, repeated thousands of times:
http://paste.debian.net/1058165

With such lines, my log is 120M after max 24 hours of working.

How could I:
- avoid this line
- speed the rotate of logs, removing the Xorg.log file each 12 hours

Should I report bug and where? I always have pain to understand Xorg organization.

Thanks

Regards
--
Logo