Re: Fstab

On Sun, Dec 30, 2018 at 10:09:59PM -0500, Jorin Gedamke wrote:
>    Hello. I want to use a USB stick, but it never appears in fstab. Nor can I
>    use genfstab; it's not installed. Please, can someone tell me which
>    package contains genfstab, or how to search apt for it?

Are you using a graphical desktop environment or text console?  If a
graphical desktop, which one?

As far as searching for something, you can use this command

apt search <one-or-more-search-terms>

However, there does not appear to be a genfstab utility in Debian, at
least in the stable version.

Regards,

-Roberto

--