strangest things after upgrade from 8 to 9

I couple of days ago I've upgraded from 8 (jessie) to 9 (stretch)
taking care of removing third-party repositories before upgrading, in my /etc/apt/sources.list file,
which is now as follows:

deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ stretch main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/ stretch/updates main contrib non-free
deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ stretch-updates main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian stretch-backports main contrib
deb https://dl.winehq.org/wine-builds/debian/ stretch main

The upgrade went decently well (system is booting) but I've noticed some incongruences with apt and aptitute while installing winehq-staging
which led me thinking some old packages were still in the system.

So I performed (I think) a cleanup of the packages which are not included in the current repositories, with the command:
aptitude search ?obsolete  > mylist
and then removing the resulting packages.

My system now 'looks' clean, but for example mpv (media player) is not working:

user@linux:~$ ldd /usr/bin/mpv|grep -i "not found"
	libwebp.so.5 => not found
	libx265.so.102 => not found
	libopenjpeg.so.5 => not found
	libgnutls-deb0.so.28 => not found
	libcrypto.so.1.0.0 => not found
	libvidstab.so.1.0 => not found
	libnppi.so.7.5 => not found

and I have no idea why /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.so.57 is liked with libwebp.so.5:
root@linux:~# ldd /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.so.57|grep -i found
	libwebp.so.5 => not found
	libx265.so.102 => not found
	libopenjpeg.so.5 => not found

as it looks like it's the current version as the upstream:
root@linux:~# dpkg -l|grep avco
ii  libavcodec57:amd64                                          7:3.2.12-1~deb9u1                           amd64        FFmpeg library with de/encoders for audio/video codecs - runtime files
ii  libavcodec57:i386                                           7:3.2.12-1~deb9u1                           i386         FFmpeg library with de/encoders for audio/video codecs - runtime files

please help ?

Thank you,
Mike