please un ban me

Hi... I got registered in irc.oftc (nick Boza) to post a question about
debian installation issues
I cant finish installation due efi/grub problem caused by the firmware
of my laptop... I got all the summary... for being able to ask...
Im connecting trogh tor, so maybe is because that i got banned...

But please, un ban me... I would like to see if someone can help me..
I have already registered (when i got banned, i didnt knew about
registration)...
Nick boza

thank you... and hope to be able to ask..

Boza Trepp