Re: Just a test

On 2018-12-16 16:36 GMT, Default User wrote:
> You failed.
>
> : )

Sadly, I did!  I wanted to see how compatible my recent postfix
changes are with mailing lists.  My postfix used header_checks to look
for a spoofed From: header, aiming to reject outside mail that
pretends to come from my domain.

But the copy of my post came back from the list with my original From:
so my check rejected it as spoofed.  That might not matter so long as
I remain subscribed and can see other posts and replies.  But then the
listmasters told me I might be kicked for bouncing.  I don't see an
easy way to make the header check ignore mailing lists so I've dropped
it now.
--
Nick