Re: Making a modal window

On 12/9/18, Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:
> On Sun 09 Dec 2018 at 13:27:21 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
>>
>> First, I fail to see why you should even be able to lock a computer away
>> from its user. Thats the first question thatought to be answered.
>
> A voice of sanity.
>
> Whatever is behind the idea, it is about as nonsensical and unsophisticted
> as it gets.

I *did* scratch my head as to why a simple login doesn't suffice, but
I can see a really good use/dire need for parents. The.. garbage I'm
experiencing here in North Georgia... Children of ALL ages are being
targeted CONSTANTLY. It would be nice to find something that helped
parents better control children's access to their own tech
equipment....

Cindy :)
--
Cindy-Sue Causey