Re: librecad

A caveat about Freecad: weird units.  Always select "Imperial", not "US
Customary" if you want to use inches.  They are European and added "US
Customary" at my behest, but screwed it up (deliberately, I suspect) by
having it jump to feet and inches when you go over 12 inches and to
yards, feet, and inches when over 3 feet.  The only way to get
everything in inches and decimal fractions thereof is to select
"Imperial".

Freecad has better documentation than Solvespace IMHO.
--
John Hasler
jhasler@newsguy.com