Re: lpic certification courses

Hi!

Thanks everybody for the interesting responses/discussion.

MJ

On 11/29/18 2:51 AM, Andy Smith wrote:
Hello,

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 09:50:05AM +0100, mj wrote:
Any tips for other good online lpic prep courses..?

My early dealings with LPI as an organisation put me off of it for
life so I am unable to make any recommendations I'm afraid.
Admittedly that was more than 10 years ago.

As someone who has interviewed people for Linux sysadmin positions,
I can tell you that if you spent an equal amount of your time on
stackoverflow.com / superuser.com / unix.stackexchange.com as you
would taking and studying for LPI courses, and then showed me your
username on those sites, I would learn more about your abilities as
a sysadmin than just seeing an LPI certification on your resume. Or
an RHCE for that matter.

Cheers,
Andy