Re: Interphone with SIP-Protocol

On 18-11-29 05:48:03, Dan Ritter wrote:
Michelle Konzack wrote:
Because my Portal is in a distance of 60m from the Serverbunker and I do
not like to install a seperated earth cable, I am now searching for an
IP/SIP based Interphone.  Best would be with Video.

Has someone experience with it and can suggest me a product?

Note 1: We have currently -10°C on the Farm and it can go down
        until -30°C (some years ago it was for one day -39°C),
        which increase the requirements on the Interphone.

Note 2: In 2017/2018 i used a Banana PI at a Sidele Interphone,
        but the BPI gaved up at -5°C and the Siedele at -20°C.

By "Interphone", do you mean a local voice and/or video system
that doesn't connect to the general Internet?

Based on another reply, I think they meant an intercom/doorbell system. The sort of thing that sits on an outdoor wall.

If it's SIP based then I presumed a local PBX, but I might be wrong.

I would suggest building a small insulated box to hold your
electronics, along with an incandescent lightbulb to provide
both light and heat.

If I guessed right, I agree with you! There's not much out there that will go down to -30C without some sort of heating element.