Re: Interphone with SIP-Protocol

On 18-11-29 10:27:49, Michelle Konzack wrote:
Note 1: We have currently -10°C on the Farm and it can go down
       until -30°C (some years ago it was for one day -39°C),
       which increase the requirements on the Interphone.

Quite an interesting issue. I would probably go down the route of a 'tough' Android phone with a SIP app like linphone.

I have used 'runbo' phones before and they were good. Not sure about the temperature specs though.

Just an alternative idea for you to think about.