Re: Wireless card on New users computer

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 10:24:52AM +0100, Marc Stephan Nkouly wrote:
> Greetings
> Greetings
> Am writing from Cameroon and am a FOSS enthusiast.
> I wish to receive assistance for me t install the wireless drivers of my
> laptop.

Apart from Dan's (which is good advice, anyway), to be able to help you,
people here at least need to know:

 - do you already have installed some GNU/Linux distribution on your
   laptop? If yes, we could find out more about your wireless
   hardware, and what would be necessary to get it running.

 - Which distribution you have installed/want to install? (I'm assuming
   it is some Debian or one of its derivatives -- after all, you are
   posing your questions in a Debian mailing list).

 - What kind of laptop you have (brand, model number, etc.)

Cheers... and keep on hacking :-)

-- tomás