Still unable to restart networking on Debian 9 text mode only

Good morning,

IMPORTANT: Network Manager was not being installed automatically by
the Debian DVD when I do not mark the graphical interface.

I tried a fresh Debian install without graphical interface but using
the graphical installator I am running Debian 9.6.

Then I edited /etc/network/interfaces and restart the system, to see
if the ip was changed. And yes, it worked. So this file is still being
used in some way - humm that seems to be the correct place to
configure my interface isn't?

Well, I edited it again, now to try change the ip but without
restarting the system - like in all servers real situation, you don't
want to go after the server. First of all I tried all this solutions:

#systemctl daemon-reload
(nothing happens ip didnt change)

#systemctl networking restart
(the ip did not change and the connection breaks you need to go
phisicial and ip address shows the same ip configured)

#nmcli connection reload
nmcli connection reload The program 'nmcli' is currently not installed.
You can install it by typing: apt install network-manager
nmcli: command not found.
(my comment: well it seems NetworkManager was not installed is that right?)

# nmtui
The program 'nmtui' is currently not installed.  You can install it by typing:
apt install network-manager
nmtui: command not found

The solution that i found is this (but i think that is not a real solution):

ip address delete theoldip/mask dev enp0s3
ifdown enp0s3
ifup enp0s3

But if for example i do it partially, it does not work... for example:

ip address delete theoldip/mask dev enp0s3
ifup enp0s3
The interface is already... blabla

ifdown enp0s3
ifup enp0s3
(a new ip is added to the interface, but now two ips are configured
and the network is broken again)

Is that a bug?

--
Luciano Andress Martini - Analista UNIX