Re: pdfjoin loses web links in the PDFs

On 2018-11-21 6:26 a.m., Vincent Lefevre wrote:
On 2018-11-18 16:16:21 -0500, Gary Dale wrote:
This is frustrating. I'm running Debian/Buster (AMD64) and just finished
creating web links (mostly mailto:<e-mail address> in a two-part directory I
created using Scribus. I exported the files to PDF on a Debian/Stretch
machine because Buster uses a version of Ghostscript that breaks the PDF
export in Scribus (they recently broke it on Stretch as well, but I put the
older Ghostscript 9.20 version on hold so I can still use Scribus).
FYI, there's a workaround (see the bug reports), but this may drop
print metadata as a consequence.

To which problem - the PDF export or the missing links?