Audacity 2.2.2 + Pulseaudio in Debian Sid

Hello.

I upgraded a machine to sid. Everything seems to work just fine but I
noticed a problem with Audacity 2.2.2 and Pulseaudio 12.2-2.

I can't select pulse neither as recording or playback device.

I can select "default" on playing device, and it appears in
pavucontrol and I can manage it.

But audacity doesn't appear in the recording section of pavucontrol.
In audacity there is no pulse option in record devices, only hardware
devices.

Any idea? I need to record from pulseaudio monitor devices.

Thanks in advance.