Re: problem of monitoring adapter tp-link tl-wn722n v3.0

On Sun, 04 Nov 2018 20:49:21 +0300
Богачев Константин <muselsps@yandex.ru> wrote:

> I like it a lot Debian but I have one problem. Adapter tp-link
> tl-wn722n v3.0 can not go to monitor mode and can't do injection. Do
> you plan to fully support this device in the future? The problem is in
> the chipset (rtl8188eu) of the device.

Does that chipset have a driver that supports monitor mode and
injection? If it doesn't, then there's nothing Debian can do about it.
If it does, then we can investigate further about Debian support of
that driver.

Celejar