Re: startup prob

On Wed 31 Oct 2018 at 18:21:54 +0000, Glenn English wrote:

> stretch, RPi
>
> Just installed stretch on an RPi. SSH doesn't start on boot. No
> problem with postfix, apache, proftp, bind, etc, as far as I know.

I would probably install again and choose *only* the ssh task. It's
10 minutes of my time.

On first boot I would

  systemctl status ssh.service

and go from there.

Of course, you haven't installed stretch but have installed stretch
plus a load of other things. It shouldn't make any difference but its
instructive to get back to the bare minimum.

--
Brian.