Re: Help me Linux

On 30/10/2018 21:17, P M wrote:
Although right now I am using Windows but still I feel very enthusiastic
and energetic with Linux; even I don't know what the reason is.

You are feeling the potential of open source: a community open to all and your freedom to change anything. Even Microsoft is embracing it.

I TRIED TO INSTALL DEBIAN MANY TIMES BUT FAILED BADLY. I NEVER USED DEBIAN.

Debian is harder to install than Ubuntu because it gives you more choice. Choice reduces happiness:
https://www.ted.com/talks/dan_gilbert_asks_why_are_we_happy

But choice gives you power. Try installing a minimal Debian in a virtual machine. Try adding more packages and a desktop environment.

suggest me what can I do? how should I proceed? how should I go further in
the field of Linux? and what can I do with and how to go further in python?

I recommend learning Linux and Python by using them wherever possible. What are your areas of interest? Games? Science? You could start a tiny Python project. A great way to learn from others is to contribute to an open source project.

My one more query is that there is no any alternative available in linux
for Corel draw, MS office, video editing software. Although there are many
claims of alternatives but the reality is harsh, they are not as simple and
productive as the windows software. Please clear my view regarding this
also.

I meet all my office needs with LibreOffice. If you prefer Windows offerings, you can run Debian in a virtual machine and have the best of both worlds.

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben@transient.nz>
Director