Re: Help me Linux

On 2018-10-30, Felmon Davis <davisf@union.edu> wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Oct 2018, Dan Ritter wrote:
>
>> People who have no experience doing a thing believe that the
>> thing is hard.
>
> for a different perspective, look up "Dunning-Kruger Effect."

I did and I think Dunning and Kruger are probably the best examples of
their own eponymous syndrome, which was cleverly derived from the
seminal case of failed bank robber McArthur Wheeler.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

 McArthur Wheeler, who robbed banks with his face covered with lemon
 juice, which he believed would make it invisible to the surveillance
 cameras. This belief was based on his misunderstanding of the chemical
 properties of lemon juice...

Based on his misunderstanding of the chemical properties of lemon juice!

How do you say *canular* in English, anyway?

--
When you have fever you are heavy and light, you are small and swollen, you
climb endlessly a ladder which turns like a wheel.