Re: Help me Linux

On 10/30/18 3:17 AM, P M wrote:
> Hey, this is Piyush M.
>
> I TRIED TO INSTALL DEBIAN MANY TIMES BUT FAILED BADLY. I NEVER USED
> DEBIAN.

I suggest you try again, and take notes if necessary, and ask this list
when you run into an issue, making sure to be specific about what errors
are listed, when, after doing what. (Be sure to use descriptive subject
lines on your emails, so that two years from now when someone is
searching on "How to fix X", they don't miss it because it's buried in a
mail with a non-meaningful subject line like "I'm having a problem".)

Installing Debian is the first thing for you to accomplish. After that,
the other issues in your email can be addressed.

--
Kent West                    <")))><
Technology Support