Re: kmail and reportbug problem - error:141A318A:SSL routines:tls_process_ske_dhe:dh key too small

Hi Songbird,

thanks for your help! It helped really!

Downgrading to the former version was not possible, due to the dependencies
and meanwhile missing packages in the repo.

So I decided to do the second way: Installing the libssl packages from
unstable, then editing /etc/ssl/openssl.cnf like advised in the NEWS.Debian.gz

This is working, however, if Microsoft, Apple, Google and so on are changing
their policies in 2020, IMO the changes in libssl are apppearing a little bit
early, I think.

Maybe the default conf should be overwritten with defaultz entries described
in NEWS.Debian.gz. This would minimize conbfusion. And in 2020 peoplöe can
change the entry then...

For me, at the moment, this problem is solved, but you should not close your
files bugreport, as the problemn generally is not fixed.

Again, thanks for your help, it pointes me straight to the correct direction.
Yeah!

Best regards and happy hacking!

Hans