Re: Online copies of textinfo content available?

On 26.10.18 19:17, Brian wrote:
> On Fri 26 Oct 2018 at 13:20:36 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Agreed, a good man page is the best. I've no clue why there seems to be
> > an aversion to a man page that has to be scrolled to read it all. All of
> > us have up/down arrows on our keyboards, and 99% have a mouse wheel, so
> > there is no excuse that holds water to not put it all in the man
> > page. "man bash" if you man page authors want to see what a real man
> > page looks like.
>
> An excellent man page. Intended for masochists and those who have all
> the time in the world to read and absorb it. :)

TBT, I've never read more than the few islands of text brought up by a
search for a term of interest, then a second search term learnt from
that. In-search-read-out. Job done in minimal time. Much faster and
easier than info bumpf, unless it's flattened with vim, to make it like
a manpage.

Erik