Re: Online copies of textinfo content available?

On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 at 02:46, Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:

> Side question:
> Could I have made any clearer what information I was looking for?

Yes.

1) Regardless of your expectations, experience repeatedly confirms that readers
of large volumes of email messages are very likely to read and process the
subject heading of an email message once only , before deciding to open the
message, and then forget about it as they start to read and process the
body of the email message. So, effective communication requires a
strategy to counter that. And one good strategy is to not assume that
your chosen subject text constitutes a part of the communication. In that
regard, the subject heading is comparable (in a pre-computer paper-based
communication/filing system) to the outside label on a paper file or envelope,
and of course the entire complete communication is expected to be found
inside the paper file/envelope.

> *Are online copies of textinfo content available?*

2) It also helps if you avoid spelling errors in crucial words in your subject.