qemu redirecting guest output in terminal

Hi,

I'm trying to install Debian, it works if I do use the below command:

qemu -hda debian.img -cdrom debian-9.5.0-amd64-netinst.iso -boot d -m 1024

I'd like to redirect the output of the guest (Debian) to the terminal so
I have added '-nographic':

qemu -hda debian.img -cdrom debian-9.5.0-amd64-netinst.iso -boot d -m
1024 -nographic

The guest is running but I don't see any Debian output in the terminal.

What argument(s) should I use to redirect the output of the guest in the
terminal?

I appriciate any input.

--
John Doe