Re: Package shared library with application

> It is difficult to help without the complete picture.  Can you please
> provide the complete build output from when you built the package and
> the complete console output from the package installation and the fail
> launch attempt?

Here is the installation and the failed launch: https://pastebin.com/QnvuFa0W
And here the build output: https://pastebin.com/jbaxKfnj

I've checked on the machine where I install it and it looks like the lib was not installed there.

I'm building the package in a Ubuntu docker container on travis ci. Let me know if you need something else.

Thanks again for your time!

Regards,
Damir