Re: Won't boot if /, home, swap are encrypted

On Sun, Oct 21, 2018 at 01:25:09PM +0000, D&P Dimov wrote:
> I did a new install of latest Debian 9.5 stable on a new Dell laptop. Debian is the only OS there now. If I encrypt /, home, and swap, it won't boot after install. If I leave them unencrypted, it boots fine. What am I missing?
> Thanks!

It will be much easier to help you if you could post the complete output
of the boot sequence up to the failure.  If that is not possible, then
perhaps the last screenful or last few lines.  Or even a photograph of
the screen showing where the boot sequence is stuck.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez