Re: Filing a follow-up request

On 10/16/18, Andrey Rahmatullin <wrar@debian.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 03:28:33PM +0300, Tommi Höynälänmaa wrote:
>> How can I file a follow-up request to a RFS bug?
> What is a follow-up request?

Maybe Tommi means something along the lines of where I've seen you all
use "ping", kind of as a reminder?

On a hunch, I checked my inbox and found these two recent bugs filed:

For Tommi, I've seen it often said that they will get to bugs as fast
as they can. Sometimes it *does* take a while, especially since I'm
also seeing increasing references to how much development work there
is that needs done and how relatively few Developers there are to do
all that work.. :)

Hope that helps.. :)

Cindy :)
--