Re: twitter videos not playing

On 2018-10-11 11:03, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 10:42:23 +0100
mick crane <mick.crane@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello mick,

anything obvious I should do apart from not go on twitter ?

It's nothing to do with twitter, per se.  The problem is that Ff-esr in
Buster has no H.264 support (thanks to Sven Joachim for pinpointing the
exact problem for me), so can't play some videos.

Solution is to install Firefox-esr from Sid, unless you're happy to wait
for it to migrate.  Note: Migration might take some time, despite the
usual migration waiting period being expired.

Ok cheers, I can wait.

mick
--
Key ID    4BFEBB31