Re: thunderbird - drag'n'drop now hides target?

On 10/8/18 5:43 AM, Richard Hector wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> A nice trivial one ... after a recent update of Thunderbird, when I drag
> and drop a bunch of selected mails to a different folder, they now
> obscure the target folder - so unless I'm careful to drag by the very
> top edge, I can't see the target get highlighted.
>
> Anyone else suffering this, and better, found a solution?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Richard

Hi Richard,

Using a composite manager (here "xcompmgr"), the bunch of selected emails
appears semi-transparently and thus allows me to see through.  But I must
reckon, this is not very ergonomic.

Perhaps your own desktop environment will provide some way to enable com-
positing, and ultimately allow to see through the block.

I hope this helps,
Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>