Re: unicornscan [resolved]

On 10/04/2018 02:57 PM, Reco wrote:
	Hi.

On Thu, Oct 04, 2018 at 01:06:11PM -0400, Jack Dangler wrote:
Curious if anyone has installed this package from sourceforge. I got
it to run some udp tests and it will configure but make install fails.
Just wondering if anyone else on the list has used it or run into an
issue like this. Thanks.
Used? No. I don't even want to know what kind of function a program
linked with both libpg and libpcap should have.

Built? That was somewhat tricky, but doable.

Assuming current stretch, and amd64 arch,

apt install libpq-dev libdnet-dev libltdl-dev libpcap-dev

patch -p1 -i inline-is-wrong.diff

CFLAGS='-O2 -g -pipe -D_GNU_SOURCE' ./configure

make

Reco
The patch blew chunk when it ran, but I was able to massage the .c file and rebuild. This solved the original and subsequent errors. Thank you very much for the help!!