Re: Why doesn't new linux kernel appear from security two days after release?

Argh.  I see the new version is present, but it didn't reboot as it should have.
I hate it when the kernel file isn't changed from the old uname.
I have a new boot file /boot/vmlinuz-4.9.0-8-amd64
and I'm running an older kernel Linux falcon 4.9.0-8-amd64
Only the date on the file in /boot and uptime tells me I'm not running that new kernel.

Mystery as to why it has not auto-scheduled a reboot.