libreoffice base - null columns with trigger/default values

Package: libreoffice-base
Version: 1:6.1.2-1

Package: libreoffice-sdbc-postgresql
Version: 1:6.1.2-1

I have simple form based on postgresql table.
In this table there is a column

name                type                                  nullable default value
utw                 timestamp without time zone           not null now()

This column does not have its field in form.
Recently (after upgrade?) I cannot save filled form to database, because
"required utw field has no value"

When I drop "not null" from column, and restart libreoffice - form could
be saved to database.
Should I fill a bug?
KJ

--
http://stopstopnop.pl/stop_stopnop.pl_o_nas.html
Martin was probably ripping them off.  That's some family, isn't it?