Re: How to react on a factually wrong Debian wiki change ?

Hi,

Brian wrote:
> Why is it questionable? Either you stand behind your statement or not.

Wikis going forth and back several times don't make a good impression.
I'd have waited for Steve McIntyre's statement or some community
consense before reverting the change. Well, Jonathan established that
consense after considering the presented arguments.

Now i have to speak in favor of keeping my favorite zombies undead.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas