Re: How to react on a factually wrong Debian wiki change ?

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 02:53:35PM +0000, Curt wrote:
It's been reverted but as the formulation is a little awkward it's too
bad we didn't take this opportunity to unawkwardate it.

For the avoidance of any doubt, jmtd is me (Jonathan Michael Thomas
Dowland). I'm not involved in cdrkit development.

I opted to restore the text exactly as it was (a pure revert) rather
than improve upon it, although I'm not really sure why I rationalised
that.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland