Re: Build a custom CD image with simple-cdd

Thank you, Thomas!

On 2018-09-25 13:56, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
Hi,

André Rodier wrote:
Hello Debian pros,

No, no. We are just the users. Often quite confused.

I am trying to build an ISO image with the package debian-cdd, and I am
struggling with the following error:

The package's news list on
  https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/simple-cdd
looks like it is actively maintained.

  https://sources.debian.org/src/simple-cdd/0.6.6/README/
says

  debian-custom channel on irc.debian.org.

But obviously that mailing list fell victim to the big cleanout which
came with the decomissioning of server "alioth".

So i would next refer to the package maintainers' page
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=simple-cdd%40packages.debian.org
or the most recent Uploader's page
  https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?email=vagrant%40debian.org
and consider to mail first to
  simple-cdd@packages.debian.org
about the missing mailing list and the simple-cdd error messages.
(The first two error messages should suffice for a start.)

If the mail bounces or gets no reply within about three days, i would
mail to Vagrant Cascadian.

Filing a Debian bug towards package simple-cdd would be an option, too:
  https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting