Re: Print with mupdf?

On 2018-09-20, Siard <shiems146@kpnplanet.nl> wrote:

>> > Have you seen:
>> > gv, epdfview, qpdfview, xpdf
>>
>> evince, atril
>
> You could consider PDF-XChange Viewer. It is a Windows program, but works
> perfectly with Wine.

Excuse me but why in hell would he do that?  I mean that's quite some
overhead just to print a lousy pdf, and as you offer no clue concerning
the outstanding benefits that might accrue from running a Windows pdf
viewer in Wine rather than some cozy, native program (unless I
inadvertently cut out some of your reasoning below, in which case I will
be shot at dawn, not to worry) I'm curious as all get out.

Me personally I'm recommending 'Alf's PDF Viewer Like Vim' (aka apvlv),
though I've never used it (but just might one of these days, you betcha)
because I like the name (and it seems to be lightweight like, um,
mupdf). And it prints!

   :pr[int]
                Print the current document

--
“An oak is a tree. A rose is a flower. A deer is an animal. A sparrow is a
bird. Russia is our fatherland. Death is inevitable.” Russian school book.