Re: (OT) Top Posting (was Re: Gimp Babl too old)

Kenneth Parker <sea7kenp@gmail.com> writes:

> I have a special issue:  Using Gmail on a Phone or Tablet (I have
> both).

Both of those devices lack a proper keyboard. That makes them unsuitable
for composing anything but very short messages, and wholly unsuitable
for editing text.

> Seriously, how do others of you deal with navigating this Debian List
> on Android, while being a "Good Netizen"?

I deal with it by never composing or editing messages without a proper
keyboard.

Handheld, full-touchscreen devices are fine as reading devices, and
maybe for very limited gross-control input, but it's a mistake to try to
use them as text editing devices until you connect a real keyboard.

--
 \     “I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I |
  `\         am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I |