Re: USB media install has wrong partition

Thomas,
Thank you for clarification on the layout, as it is in fact most helpful
in understanding GPT cruft.  As a Gentoo user, I can in fact boot
system-rescue-cd and Knoppix as EFI USB.  Sadly, this seems like one
more nail in the coffin of reasons I need to upgrade my PC.  I cannot
reproduce the boot error on a dell system either.

Thank you for your support and time.