How to instal wine on Debian/Sid

On new computer I am installing Debian/Sid (after using intallation dvd
in sources.list I commented out line containing dvd and inserted this
line:
deb http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/ sid main contrib non-free
then used apt update and apt ugrade)

As I slowly install programs that i intend to use I have problem
installing wine.  Acording to https://wiki.debian.org/Wine I need to
install 32 bit applicatons under wine so I added 32 bit architecture;
sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386 && sudo apt update

wine32-development package depend on libpulse0:i386 but this is in
confilct with libpulse0 (64 bit version) already installed as dependency
for other packages i used.

As I only now installed whole system I did not mind uninstall all
programs that depend on libpulse0, then i installed wine32 and it was
able to run Windows application (with sound too).

But now I am not able to install back program that i want because i can
not install libpulse0 (64bit version). This means Videos on YouTube are
without sounds, can not install mplayer, or openjdk-8-jdk, or any other
program that need pulseaudio.

How do I resolve this breaking dependecies between libpulse0 and
libpulse0:i386?

PS: I noticed that libpulse0:i386 is version 12.0-1
but libpulse0:amd64 is  12.2-1

Thanks
Martin