SSD unrecognized disk label

I have an SSD that has some serious issues. It contains files that
are fairly important to recover.  The user had not done backups quite
recently.

If I view the SSD in parted, it says unrecognized disk label, and the
size is shown as 1073MB instead of 120GB as it should.

I have another SSD here that would have an identical partition table,
at 1 point it was an exact clone.

There are multiple partitions, but the main one is the one with
important data, and it is an ext4 filesystem.

Is there any hope of recovery?

Please CC me, as I only subscribe to user digest mailing list.

Thank You!