myśli Milczarskiego von

WRITE THAT POST FOR ALL

HUMAN REFLECTIONS OF MILCZARSKI VON

10:33 synchronised time 5 september 2018 (THE DAY of great DIET and coming back too all programist 100 percent to new strategy. FULL DIET and UPGRADING with global minimalization and simplification of all software and old instruction should be started BY AMD DURON 600mhz and we need to accept all soft from 2018 changed to mmx and 3dnow and SSE1 .d

We now want old hardware  and we give same hardware to you again but with new PERFEKT KOMPUTER QUARANTE of QUALITY. I say to that people - they must give something new to socket 478 and we come back VIA and K8 and VIA product better Shuttle II serie on SOCKET A .But now we got polimers for example. We got better computers. And we dont need to go and hurry up with computers. We need Repeat all software.

I write to Stallman and fight for xorg to kernel synthetise on vesa and with xinit .xinitrc and drm ,mesa . The graphics card should working same on drm (all models) and on Mesa and Vesa .The Vesa will be upgrade in that line.I hope vesa got new future. Vesa will be one multi gpu driver for all cards and it speed up system and we must got in netinstall iwconfig ,ifconfig ,dhclient and Links and DWM ,TWM ,ICEWM and ratpoison (in minimal installation of Debian) .Hey Stallman i decide about next name of Debian. And my politic is going come back to debian Sarge. Debian 10 is comeback to Lenny and 11 is Sarge . And that Sarge should working properly on all machines witch all new software. Only new kernel 4 got give 16 cores and big L3 cache support .New instructions and new optimalization and new upgrade for safety .In minimal install we want SSH enable and VPN enable and we want best addres of PROXY writed to configuration  ,autoamic fast DNS (maybe i do that program if i learn maybe in
 basic. . In minimal installation next got wicd with full auto all net hardware support. Little cabel modems on usb too. And all net card on PCI. I want fromTAJWAN one PCI x16 (and X16 is maximum for PCI SLOTS. We got 8x and 4x too. Graphic cards on PCI .IV should work on x4 ver 4 with better slot but fully compatimibille to PCI I and work on CHieftec 2004 ATX (new computers)   Long old tech place for card for example cheap C-Media from 2004 year should be accepted by chipset and mobo from 2020 year. One big card and one biggest PCI is one of think to better complicate like two PS/2 (not one) 8 USB 3.0 on all mobo. Always let swich to BACK cooler should be always on the same place on the socket. PCI .3.0 must got same long card switch and should be good working on AGP. The year of 2019 is the year of AGP. PERFEKT KOMPUTER with asus project AGP 2.0 4x mono signal ----proffesional sound card 32 bit 480000 khz will be on new GPU on AGP. ModenitZXI i ZXII is a new graphic card for AGP II
  witch better fast writes project of Milczarski von builded with POLITECHNIKA WARSAW with dr hab Marian Kaźmierkowskii proffesional ellectronic and IBM and RED HAT . Cards on AGP will be better tollerance for human sensuality and give more comfort with lover voltages. Gpu core should be 1Volt - 1.2V 1.01,1,02,1.03...1.10 itd

Te napięcie ma być bardzo wrażliwe i ma się zmieniać w setnych częściach - delikatniej dla człowieka. Komputer wytwarza niezdrowe promieniowanie wujek. Jak kręcę kompa to asz mi uszy ściska jak podkręcam kompa z 2013 roku. To ma taki potężny prąd że może zaszkodzić człowiekowi. To promieniowanie z prądu najgorsze. Zegar procesora musi mieć maximum 5Ghz - nie może nigdy przekroczyć 5Ghz tak jest bezpieczniej.

5Ghz i full freqency . L3 cache is maximum 12 mb L2 cache maximimum 5mb . L1 cache maximum 1mb and this is numbers for health and bio friendly coegzizstance computer with human. 16 cores is maximum nr of cores for CPU. This is result of my care about human who will be on ELEKTRO sphere of fluktuation. Elektro sphere shoud be in 2020 getted from SUN CLEAN and CRYSTAL GOLD and VERY VERY HEALTH energy. I say to you europe and USA, China , Korea , Russia , Ukraine , Yugoslavia , France ,Germany ,Africa ,Indians ..Ḃuild the greatest SUN POWER STATIONS everywhere and we will be got KLAUDION the new crystal much more sun energy absorb. ONPOLITECHNIKA in DANZIG and WARSAW should experiment end find KLAUDION. This is reich. WENEED KLAUDION mr Kaźmierkowski .It will be much better mirror .Experiment with optica and minerals and crystal science ,chemistry and material schience ,Phisica and work of workers. That mirror got to first be new mixed . Klaudion got to be new kind of crystal with mo
 re micro and nano and got in Kants minimal foton blastids . We need crystal who absorb 150-200 percent more sun energy like today. Like i wrote to ONZ humanity go to the end era of ATOM of diabolique mass mourder ALBERT EINSTEIN. ATOMIC bomb is his work.Its his work and rest of scientists dont feel like scientist couse that kind of science is called by me JUDEOSCIENCE .Build working by ATOMIC BOMB ,working for his point of view. It must kill people and humans. And jews is not humans that is think and effect of  almost 30 years of empiric and doing with Imannuel Kant schoolar precision german nazi studies of JEWS. Please hear that. We must secure all of NAZI give to humanity to all people to all man kind. Please secure and copy on disks ,DVD ,CD, PENDRIVES ,SSD ,HDD ,MAGNETOVIDEO FILMS copy on VIDEO RECORDERS. LET SONY DO ANOTHER FINE BIG TAPE RECORDERS. ANDLET PANASONIC PRODUCE ANALOG BIG CAMERAS on BIG MAGNETIC FILM. THAT GREAT CAMERAS feeling like real cameras. NO some BADZIEWNE S
 MARTFONY . THAT SMARTPHONES GIVE VERY LOW QUALITY TO OUR DREAMS and situations from our live. Many people dont record some beuty. THE LAST CONCERTS OF GREAT ROCK N ROLLERS OR SOME NEW TALLENTS WAS FILMED BY PICCOLO BADZIEWNY SMARFON .THAT SMARTPHONES SHOULD ALL GIVE COME BACK MONEY TO ALL who buy that smarphone by 2008-2018. ALL GREAT FIRMS of that telephones without classic models of phones like Nokia .Nokia is the only one firm from SKANDYNAWIA where people look to quality. And we got new standard for EUROPE and for all . 24 CALLS AG NEOVO to all desktop PERSONAL COMPUTERS COMPATYBILLY wITH LAPTOPS.CONTRAST 1  one to million and this is LED not LCD .LCD is past.NOW we GOT LED and it should be only an AG NEOVO. Its a sign to remember AG FARBHEN concern ...the legend. They uttylizate and calclulate with GREAT WHITE SOLDIER IBM.I BELIEVE in DESKTOP in PC.COMPUTER should get more space under the table and this is place for computer.The Electricy got to be in low level near the legs. T
 hat electrons could rip the mind . That is my experience with computer eletrons overclocked with changing the voltage and maximum overclocking who can be better GEEK LIKE me ??/ BILL GATES on windows. But i remember to him BILL stay with regedit and thats all. WINDOWS 98 is very beuty i think. First version of Windows 98. And we try stop that crazy proggramists in all computer software level. We got too much software. We must now resign from many tweaks that cost more today than we thinking. And we start Odchudzanie ,Diet .Today at 10:09 5 september 09 2018 Milczarski von start great SLIMMING ACTION for all proggramists and this is no white ,black heats. Its a people of hard work and illusions. And Hobby. And good work will be with prize. 300 000 thousand of EURO should get that author i say couse i know what i saying and i know what is real good and what is crap.And this is Dillo. I got taste and all got pikkolo. Only i got taste. And this is my taste of Milczarski von. You should
 give me a positive emotion that i wait for.And i know you give me positive GREY PEOPLE from all inner city units from all strange places . You live in hell you live with no humans. Look humans who you are. I dont see humans outside of me. I see animals . Sexual animals with category imperative to be a consument. To be like tv want. Jews from TV doing that our child. TAJWAN and CHINA and KOREA should product with ELEKTRIT ,UNITRA ,RADMIOR TONSIL ,GRUNDIG and SONY and PERFEKT TELEVISION AKROLIT1 this is the name of my first new XXI century LAMP TV product with plans from second RP IIRP . ALL oldest books from PHISICA ,ELECTRONICA ,ELEKTRIKA should be protected in POLEN .AND IPN should now getted to magazine all materials about ELECTRIFY from old POLEN. WE GOT ELEKTRICS PRACTICS AND THEORETICS. UNITRA and ZODIAK and reanimate by BEATA TYSZKIEWICZ ELEKTRIT where she give all what she got. TO ELEKTRIT and SYRENA ELEKTRO two her firms with mr PUŁASKI from ZAŁUBICE. That persons got miss
 ion and mr Pułaski got childrens and that interres is first. ALL BUILDING które nalżały DOELEKTRITU I SYRENY ELEKTRO. WSZYSTKIE PŁYTY I SPRZĘTY I POZOSTAŁOŚCI TYCH DWÓCH FIRM to zadanie dla IPNu. Zabezpieczyć i gromadzić zdjęcia które wkładamy do skanera a nie fotografujemy i mają być pliki BMP w rodzielczoścc 5000x4000 DPI albo 10 tys DPI . Najlepsze najnowsze skanery mają służyć do robienia skanów z wszystkich djęć jakie zostały po II RZECZPOSPOLITEJ. TAK SAMO KSIĄŻKI , trzeba chodzić po antykwariatach i zbierać wzory starych układów scalonych. Chińczycy ,Tajwańczycy ,Koreańczycy ,bracia ze SRI LANKI , z JAPONII masowo przyjadą do Polskii zapraszam was. To wy będziecie szukać tych u kładów i tych materiałów. I będziecie jeździć po całej Polsce i to skupywać . Zanim żydzi to zniszczą. Polska (WENEDA) zawsze była tolerancyjna dla przubyszów tylko nie dla żydów. DLA ŻYDÓW TEŻ POLSKa BYŁa TOLERANCYJNA aLE PRZEJECHALIŚMY SIĘ. PO
 ZNAJ ŻYDA. ŚMIEĆ,ROBAK.FIRMA CLEFFWEKT ROZWIĄŻE NASZE PROBLEMY SOCJALNE. ALEMY ROBIMY KOPIE I WYSYŁAMY I DZIELIMY sIĘ ZDJĘCIAMI ,AKTAMI i wszystkim o pochodzeniu i zbieramy te materiały i szukamy żydów. OD PEWNEGO CZASU WSPOMNINAŁEM O POLOWANIU im Hermana Goeringa na jego cześć. I polacy myślę dobrze się czują wiedząc że stary Herman będzie nam pomagał w tym polowaniu i proszę o modlitwę za Hermana . Czy to Rydzyk może załatwić. I ADOLFA. TYLKO NRX UCZUCIA WSTYDU ale z wiarą. WASZE RADIO PRZETRWA.

I write to Stallman and fight for xorg to kernel synthetise on vesa and with xinit .xinitrc and drm ,mesa . The graphics card should working same on drm (all models) and on Mesa and Vesa .The Vesa will be upgrade in that line.I hope vesa got new future. Vesa will be one multi gpu driver for all cards and it speed up system and we must got in netinstall iwconfig ,ifconfig ,dhclient and Links and DWM and ratpoison and xinit (in minimal installation of Debian) .Hey Stallman i decide about next name of Debian.Its Bushido.And DEBIAN 11 is HELIOS . And my politic is going come back to debian Sarge. Debian 10 is comeback to Lenny and 11 is Sarge . And that Sarge should working properly on all machines witch all new software. Only new kernel 4 got give 32 cores and big L3 cache support .New instructions and new optimalization and new upgrade for safety .In minimal install we want SSH enable and VPN enable and we want best addres of PROXY writed to configuration  ,automatic fast DNS SEARCHER
 (maybe i do it that program) fast DNS . In minimal installation next got wicd with full auto all net hardware support .And that wicd need to got same options like in iwconfig and dhclient. Then author of WICD get 30 000 euro Little cabel oldmodems and all routhers from 2000 to 2020 should work on DEBIAN IX BUSHIDO .Now we got romanian numeration. And all net card on PCI. I want from TAJWAN one PCI x16 long old tech place for card for example cheap C-Media from 2004 year should be accepted by chipset and mobo from 2020 year.SAME ALL CARDS for old PCI should work properly.  One big card and one biggest PCI is one of think to better complicate like two PS/2 (not one) 8 USB 3.0 on all mobo. Always let swich to BACK cooler should be always on the same place on the socket. PCI .3.0 must got same long card switch and should be good working on AGP. The year of 2019 is the year of AGP II - by PERFEKT KOMPUTER with asus project AGP 2.0 4x mono signal ----proffesional sound card 32 bit 480000
 khz will be on new GPU on AGP II . Its compatibille to AGP I. ModenitZXI i ZXII is a name of new AGP II card of Milczarski von builded with POLITECHNIKA WARSAW with dr hab Marian Kaźmierkowskii proffesional ellectronic. Cards on AGP will be better tollerance for human sensuality and give more comfort will lover voltages. Gpu core should be 1Volt - 1.2V 1.01,1,02,1.03...1.10 itd

Te napięcie ma być bardzo wrażliwe i ma się zmieniać w setnych częściach - delikatniej dla człowieka. Komputer wytwarza niezdrowe promieniowanie wujek. Jak kręcę kompa to asz mi uszy ściska jak podkręcam kompa z 2013 roku. To ma taki potężny prąd że może zaszkodzić człowiekowi. To promieniowanie z prądu najgorsze. Zegar procesora musi mieć maximum 5Ghz - nie może nigdy przekroczyć 5Ghz (overclocked) tak jest bezpieczniej.

5Ghz i full freqency . L3 cache is maximum 12 mb L2 cache maximimum 5mb . L1 cache maximum 1mb and this is numbers for health and bio friendly coegzizstance computer with human. 32 cores is maximum nr of cores for CPU. This is result of my care about human who will be on ELEKTRO sphere of fluktuation. Elektro sphere shoud be in 2020 getted from SUN CLEAN and CRYSTAL GOLD and VERY VERY HEALTH energy. I say to you europe and USA, China , Korea , Russia , Ukraine , Yugoslavia , France ,Germany ,Africa ,Indians ..Ḃuild the greatest SUN POWER STATIONS everywhere and we will be got KLAUDION the new crystal much more sun energy absorb. ONPOLITECHNIKA in DANZIG and WARSAW should experiment end find KLAUDIUN. This is reich. WENEED KLAUDION mr Kaźmierkowski .It will be much better mirror .Experiment with optica and minerals and crystal science ,chemistry and material schience ,Phisica and work of workers. That mirror got to first be new mixed and it should be new material

FSB COMe BACK with DDR I.I 400mhz ma mieć GOODRAM DUAL CHANNEL . Mają być takie same styki i pasować ma do starych kompów. Cała sztuka polega na tym żeby upgrejdować stare projekty.

--
ca
--

--