Re: Buster: KDE still broken in testing?

On 2018-09-05 11:22, local10 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> KDE still broken in tesing or is it just me? Anyone have any ideas when it'll be fixed?
>
> Thanks

I did an upgrade yesterday and noticed the panel containing my application
launchers, task manager and system tray is fully functional again. However, the
desktop is not. It will not act on mouse clicks at all. Still, it is workable
again (at least for me). I haven't noticed any other problems (apart from pan,
but I suspect that problem is not related and just coincidentally appeared at
the same time).

Grx HdV