Re: mailing list vs "the futur"

On 2018-09-02, John Hasler <jhasler@newsguy.com> wrote:
> Curt writes:
>> This facetiously protracted OT thread kicked off by a long-gone troll
>> has renewed my interest in the venerable STFU protocol, which might be
>> immediately employed for this specific exchange to the utmost
>> bandwidth-economizing effect.
>
> Some email clients have filtering.  Get one.

I knew you were humorless, but this endless OT thread is spam and
now represents a considerable pollutive presence in the archives.

You are far from the most egregious participant but are a participant
nonetheless, and more than once.

Filter yourself.

--
"She understands everything, recognizes everyone, but through her half sleep,
she simply cannot understand what power binds her hand and foot, oppresses her,