Re: "accept_ra 1" vs "accept_ra 2" in interfaces configuration-file

Hi Martin,

On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 01:06:32AM +0300, Martin T wrote:
> In addition, "accept_ra" with a value of 2 should ensure that RA
> messages are accepted even if forwarding for that interface is
> enabled, shouldn't it?

Yes, it should.

That's the way it's documented and our use case is what it's meant
to serve, so if it's not behaving that way for you then I think it
is a bug and should be reported upstream in the kernel bugzilla.

Cheers,
Andy