Re: Deep Packet Inspection

	Hi.

On Sun, Aug 19, 2018 at 05:47:43PM -0400, Cindy-Sue Causey wrote:
> YES, I know. Overall, it still might not do the OP's job that's
> needed, but it used the SAME words I just read above in Reco's
> response.

That's true, I was brief. The main difference between, say, nDPI and
ngrep is that nDPI analyzes layer 7 of network communication *and*
allows creating filtering rules on top of them. ngrep merely analyzes
captured traffic.
And, if it's the network traffic analysis is what one needs, there's
wireshark. Go no further.

Reco