Re: Sid: NFSv3 mounting problem

On 08/19/18 16:52, deloptes wrote:
Grzegorz Sójka wrote:

/home/trash 192.168.0.0/24(no_subtree_check,async,rw,all_squash)

and you are 100% sure you are using nfs v3 and not nfs v4 on the not working
client? you do not have firewalls enabled?

Yes, here is appropriate line from fstab:

Hermes:/home/trash /home/trash nfs vers=3,defaults,noatime,nodiratime 0 0

> you do not have firewalls enabled?
I do have firewall only on external interface. Moreover I have a dual boot (the some network settings) and the other distro mounts fine.

--
Pozdrawiam
Grzesiek

Wysłane z kompa wolnego od wirusów Billa Gatesa.