Re: Wanted - Debian(preferred)/Linux handheld

On 08/16/2018 10:03 AM, Dominic Knight wrote:
On Thu, 2018-08-16 at 07:41 -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:
I've been looking for one for about a year.
I've just discovered that the Gemini PDA [
https://www.planetcom.co.uk/]
has come to market. A key feature is "WiFi only models are
available".

The site doesn't say anything about a US distributor. Is there one?

Does anyone know of a similar product with a US distributor?

TIA

Changing the question to fit my answer ;)
Any reason not to buy direct from the UK?

YES! *ROFL* <giggles &/or snickers>
There are several ;}

I don't want to be bothered with any import regulations or fees.
I WILL NOT consider any international financial transaction,
I am not sure if the EU has any better consumer protection than US,
   but I'm familiar with doing transactions on this side of The Pond.
I'm a septuagenarian much more familiar with brick-n-mortar.
   P.S. that eliminates Amazon & Ebay
I want to stay away from the POTUS debacle "du jour". (POTUS==PITA)?

Who? ME? OPINIONATED?

P.S. I wish my initial posts be taken literally. <chuckle>